Glasgow Jewellery Valuations
With an independent jewellery valuation from a Fellow of the Institute of Registered Valuers, you are guaranteed to recieve a fair, non-partisan appraisal giving the true value or your jewellery and diamonds. Clients require valuations reports for all purposes; insurance, confirmation of probate (will), divorce, identification, sales, purchases etc.
- Fees are available and up-front before the appointment is made
- Same day jewellery valuation service, by arrangement
- Jewellery Consultations - for example, inherited gem identification and jewellery advice
- Precious items not sent to a third-party
- Condition reports - advice on any repairs
- One-to-one valuation from an expert in the industry for 20 years, with over 10 years valuing experience
- Highly experienced - a Fellow of the Registered Institute of Valuers.
Lee-ona works with jewellers in Glasgow and regularly assists private clients from Newton Mearns, West End, Southside, Paisley and East Kilbride.
as they are within easy reach of the M77.
Book now via email, telephone or using the contact form. Appointments available in the comfort of your home, through our trusted retailers or via post.